Thursday, August 24, 2006

Secrets of Life: Darkside of the Moon Part I

By Kanrei

Today starts a new series, something for Thursdays I suppose. I realized I need to start this today seeing an almost complete lack of news again. I thought about what really interested me and what I had to offer and I realized it was time for my personal project to officially begin: no, not world domination...yet. That would just be a happy side effect. No, this one is something I have toyed with for a decade…my G-d I am old.

CONTINUED INPop Culture for Armageddon

3 comments:

Serena said...

Heh. Let me see if I can salvage the shreds of my thoughts without another disappearing post. LOL.

The meaning of life? Without being at all nihilistic about it, I'm not sure there is any other than what meaning you can grab from the moment.

Pink Floyd. There are those who would say 'The Wall' was the seminal album. Personally, I've always thought it was 'Dark Side of the Moon.'

I like your parallels between the meaning of the lyrics and the meaning of life.

You're OLD, Kan? Geez! Wait 'til you get to be my age. LOL. Which is not to say that I'm not still in the process of growing up.:)

Unknown said...

I have always believed life is open-ended, but I think we each have a path we are intended to take. Most of the time we leave it for a while and find our way back. Songs and movies are like roadsigns, but unobstrusive ones. Like a "Box of Rain":
Believe it if you need it
If you don't just pass it on.

Serena said...

I swear, I think I must be hallucinating tonight. I looked in on you a little while ago before I started adding some stuff to my blog and I could swear that your entire format had changed.:)