Friday, June 01, 2007

Hey Kids! Do You Know What Day It Is?

So here we are once again at yet another Friday. What are the odds? There are about 52 Fridays each year and somehow we seem to stumble upon one at the end of every week. They are unavoidable. Even though we wake up everyday with only a 14% chance of it being Friday we still manage to find one. I wish the other things I had a 14% chance of doing would happen with the same frequency.

It only being 11:00 means I am not going to define this particular Friday as either good or bad. I think it is still asleep and dreaming of the day it plans to give me. So far it has gone smoothly, but I have gone through enough Fridays to know never judge it by its pre-noon behavior. Most times it is just warming up by 1 and reached its full fury by 3. Probably because 3 is when my techs are waking up and getting the messages about work.

My arm…is weird right now. Most of the pain is gone, but sadly so is most of the muscle. I am left-handed and actually am struggling to lift a cup just to drink right now. It is a very odd feeling, but fixable. I just need to work it out and it should be back to normal in a few weeks. A lack of strength is nothing compared to the constant pain I was in and I would gladly take weakness over pain any day of the week. I am a wimp after all and a feeling of weakness is really nothing new to me, but pain I hate.

Did any of you notice that we all seem to flake out on our blogs around the same time? I was gone for a few weeks and, while catching up on all my favorite haunts I am noticing other people apologizing for their absence as well. Almost like the universe took our little circle of bloggers and decided we all needed a time out or something. Very strange if you ask me, but I suppose it explains why we all found each other- we are the same person existing in difference spaces simultaneously. Explain that one Einstein and Hawkins.

Happy weekend to everyone.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Did any of you notice that we all seem to flake out on our blogs around the same time? I was gone for a few weeks and, while catching up on all my favorite haunts I am noticing other people apologizing for their absence as well. Almost like the universe took our little circle of bloggers and decided we all needed a time out or something. Very strange if you ask me, but I suppose it explains why we all found each other- we are the same person existing in difference spaces simultaneously.

NOW it makes sense to me. We're all one big entity with multiple personality disorder. One of us comes out on Mondays, one on Tuesdays, yada-yada. I'm sure there's some scientific principle to explain it more fully.

It's also astonishing how many of us find Fridays on the same day. We're all connected! It's the six degrees of separation. Stephen Hawking will know the details.

Keep working that arm, dude, 'til you get it back to 100%!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Maybe we all have a blog virus?

Camille Alexa said...

Left-handers are extra hot.