Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The First Step is Knowing You Have a Problem

The temptation has almost been too great to overcome, but I think I have done it. It was hard not to, but I have stood firmly in not writing about it and no, this does not count as writing about it because I will not define what “it” is here and therefore will not be talking about “it” per say, but rather the fact that I have not talked about “it” even though everyone (myself included) expected me to. Now THAT was a run on sentence almost. Maybe just too wordy.

I will say I have been following “it” for some masochistic reason only my psyche understands and I have been laughing my ass off. Sorry mom, but I have been. I know you think that is cruel of me, but I cannot help what I find amusing. If there were some “Big Brother” type monthly pay-per-view service I would almost certainly be one of the first subscribers. Maybe it would be in High Def so I could feel like I was there. Oh that would be cool and Fox News- everything here is copy written (or copy righted) so the idea is mine. Pay me and its yours.

Perhaps if I can not write about “it” then SJ can get help with her Depparations. Remember, the first step is admitting you have a problem. =D

4 comments:

Serena said...

I do not have a problem. I rather enjoy wallowing in my rich fantasy life.:)

So, are we going to talk about IT? I rather like the fashionable attire.

And shall we also talk about the other IT, the one who got photographed holding a knife to someone's throat? What's that all about?!

Ed & Jeanne said...

Ignorance is bliss...I have no idea what you are talking about but I read it anyway!

Camille Alexa said...

I'm waiting...

Unknown said...

Waiting for what Birdie? I will not define "it." Ask Serena, she knows. I have a policy of not typing THAT name here.

I saw the LiLo pictures today, but on a site that copyrights their images so I was going to wait until they became public, but it is freaky. Worst part, she is wearing a Jewish necklace. I hope she is not another Kabbalist.