Saturday, June 30, 2007

Diary of a Guinea Pig Part II

Today is day two of “The Great Pill to Quit Smoking Experiment 2007” and I am still alive. No flipper babies or strange voices in my head or anything; well, not new strange voices. Herbie is still there with Mauve and Phyllis. I am not sure where Eugene wandered off to, but I am sure he will return eventually. He always does.

Today I took half my usual Prozac does to go with the “Great Pill to Quit Smoking” and my spaciness did slightly diminish, but not entirely. I think that means it is the new pill doing it to me and I just need to ride it out. If it continues on Sunday I am going to quit the pill, but not my quest to quit smoking.

On the quitting front I think the pill is working. Cigarettes taste different today. They leave a nasty “school milk” aftertaste in my mouth. I really can't stand to finish them, but soon want one because my nicotine craving was not yet satisfied. This means more cigs lit while less smoked. I suppose each day I will light less until I don't light any at all. Might be worth riding the side effects out.

More later. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

3 comments:

Serena said...

You're DOING this! Yay, Kan! I'm so proud of you.

Scary Monster said...

Hey buddy you ain't doin this just fer yerslf, but for all the weaklings, like me, that can't seem to stop puffing.

Camille Alexa said...

Ditto S-J, and that is the cutest guinea piggy pic!