Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Fri....Saturday!

Where is the Friday? A question a child may ask, but not a childish question. Actually I am flattered anyone would ask, more flattered than you could know. The Friday this week was sabotaged by a good friend of mine who I did not believe was as sick as he claimed to be. To prove he was he infected me and I have been asleep for the past 48 hours almost. I did not only call in sick to work, but missed work. I hate being home for long periods of time and this four day weekend is going to drive me nuts. I mean I have not even really been online that much. The only reason I got the Anna Nicole thing up was because I was laying in bed and listening to CourtTv on Sirius and it was all they could talk about.

This Anna Nicole story is going to be more interesting than the surface “pop starlet found dead” story that has been covered. It seems there are many legal questions that are going to be raised as to the $88 million she was worth and who it goes to. Was she married to lawyer or where they just friends? Was it a legal marriage or a common law if they were married? Would her lawyer/ husband retain custody of her baby daughter even if he turns out not to be the father? Is her daughter in her will? Did she update the will since the death of her son? Would the estate fall under Bahamian law or American law? And these questions do not even cover the how or why she died in the first place.

I am awake finally and must work on taking more vitamins or something. I seem to catch every and any disease wandering about my friends and co-workers. I am a virus magnet and breeding ground for disease internally. At least I get plenty of rest. I will update more later as I (hopefully) feel better.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Oh, poor Kan. Sorry to hear you're feeling bad. It would be great if sick co-workers would just stay home. Alas, they never do. Hope you're feeling a little better tonight.

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Get up you goldbricker..There may be some small nugget of news that has yet to be discovered in the Anna Nicole Smith Crisis.....


Don't MISS IT!

Serena said...

Rex Zeitgiest, where the heck have you been? I haven't seen you in ages. Hi! :)