Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Request From Your Host

I have a general request of all who comment here and it has to do with “24.” I watch it with my parents on an irregular schedule and, as a result, am usually at least four episodes behind. What I ask is that you do not post anything about the show here. I probably will be posting as I see them, but it is usually two to three weeks after it aired so I really cannot ruin it for anyone else. They are starting with a four hour/ two night premiere and we will probably only get two in this week at most.

I hope you decide to come along for the ride. It should be a lot of lip-chewing pant-pissing nail-biting disbelief-suspending time-ignoring fun. I cannot wait to see how many different locations they squeeze into a five minute traveling time this season.

Jack Bauer returns so no one is safe now.

No comments: