Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Lemming Alert: Small Problem with Blogspot

Hello my fellow Appreciators of Cliffs,

I am locked out of the Lemming House. I can see the keys through the window just sitting there on the table. The Darth Vader Lego keychain is either laughing at me or just breathing the way he breathes. I honestly cannot tell from out here, but I am locked out.

To translate from Kanrei to English: Blogger will not let me post comments right now. I can see yours, but cannot add to the conversations. I think the proper word for this is "@%*!" or something like. I am going to have to comment here I suppose.

Serena and Scary,
I tried to get into football years ago, but it is just not in me. I might have to turn in my Y chromosome or start sitting down when I pee or something, but I just do not like watching football. The Super Bowl is that rare occasion that I would Tivo it and fast forward through the show to see the commercials.

SW,
Welcome to the Lemming House and you are always welcome here. I have been a fan of yours for a while now, but was slow to comment on your blog. I am honored you came by and that you liked what you saw. Thank you.

I hope to be able to comment soon. I suppose it is about time Blogger screwed me actually. I was starting to feel rejected to be honest reading all of your horror stories. Between this and my Word story, this is not my night for writing I think.

No comments: