Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Resolution

Rex writes in with the question “Why doesn’t Kanrei blog at his own blog?” It is a great question and I only have a three word answer that will not satisfy anyone, but it is the truth. Those three words are “Company of Heroes.”

For Christmas I got many Best Buy gift cards; $350 in total to be honest. The problem is that there is nothing I really want, so I bought a little of this and a little of that. One “that” is a WW2 real time strategy game called “Company of Heroes” and is one of the best I have ever played. One of the “this” is the DVD set of “Firefly”, a Sci-Fi/ Western that was created by the guy who did Buffy. There are only 24 hours in a day so you can see my dilemma.

My resolution this year is to pay more attention to my blog. It is not just mine any longer, but ours and I have a duty to keep it fresh for you. I promise more political opinions to make your blood boil, more movie reviews of films you never thought to bother with, more details of how video games are stealing my life, and more of those random things that you have grown to love here. I am sorry for being away so much.

I hope everyone is safe and happy this new year. I am in an Iron Maiden song at the moment: Two Minutes to Midnight. Party on Garth!

2 comments:

Rex Zeitgeist said...

ahahahahahha...I will have to sic my nephew on ya Kan...he loves those online war games..

Hey Happy New Year, brother....may 07' be the best year for you yet!

Serena said...

Happy New Year, Kan! Blog on.