Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's a Miami Thing, Part II

This is not a long post. I have said everything about this subject I have to say already, but he has just lowered the bar of discourse once again and I must respond with a quickie.

"I hope to some day return to Miami when it has been able to extricate itself from the clutches of the radical multiculturalists"- U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo

This was said because he claims to have canceled his speech in Miami due to threats. The police say "We're not calling it a threat" and the Rusty Pelican,the place he was going to speak has said: "We thought it was in everyone's best interest if he didn't speak at the restaurant... All the vehicles would make it difficult for clients, and we have a completely packed restaurant, one small entrance way. If you add in 30 TV stations and such, it would have been way overbearing for us." This is true because we could not book our Christmas party because they were booked solid everyday.

So now I must once again say "F*ck you very much Mr. Tancreepo!" The opposite of "the clutches of the radical multiculturalists" is to be under the control of a racist bigot. I will worry about my town and you worry about yours. Denver has many more problems than Miami could ever have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of the guy, but I'm in Germany.

Rex Zeitgeist said...

I am starting to like Tancredo!