Thursday, December 21, 2006

An Early Holiday Wish

It does not matter to me what holiday you celebrate just so long as you celebrate it and have the most wondrous time of it. I hope you spend every minute only with those you actually want to spend minutes on and avoid those who will drain you of your good cheer. I hope Santa leaves you and yours everything your heart dreams of and does not leave a hint of coal unless you are cold or were wishing for a diamond. I hope the turkey remains juicy and moist while it cooks and everyone arrives for dinner on time and safely. Most of all I hope that each of us gets a 10 minute window in the store of our choice where we will not have to wait in long lines or settle for something different because they were sold out of our intended gift. In short, may this holiday season exceed your wildest dreams in every regard.

4 comments:

Rex Zeitgeist said...

Great Thread Kan! I hope you and your family have an excellent Holiday Season, Hanukkah, and Christmas......

Serena said...

I wish the same for you, Kan. All the best of the season to you and yours.

Unknown said...

You deserve the best Christmas ever, both of you. Enjoy every moment.

Rex Zeitgeist said...

I don't know about he best christmas ever, but I know I am having the most basketball filled weekend of my life....Thursday WSU, Friday UW, Saturday Sonics!


Sunday, Christmas dinner and Seahawks on the tube.....