Thursday, December 14, 2006

Choose Your Own Story: Adventure One

Every once in a while a story just writes itself. Other times you do not really even have to go that far. Today is an example of the later. I am not going to even write on it, just post it and see if you can see it yourself. It should hit you over the head like a heavy thing hitting you over the head.

From People online comes this story of Lindsay Lohan speaking on the subject of Alcoholics Anonymous. I hope you are sitting down. I am only going to post two quotes from her in the article and the rest should just write itself for you.
"I've been going to AA for a year."

"I haven't had a drink in seven days. I'm not even legal to, so why would I?”


Have fun.

1 comment:

Serena said...

It's Lindsay Lohan. 'Nuff said. But seriously, something is very wrong if this kid, 20 years old, has been in AA for a year. And crowing about not having had a drink in 7 days is just pathetic. Somebody needs to take the girl in hand and reraise her.