The Rules as posted are-
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Here we go:
1. I am cheap: not stingy or selfish, but cheap. We are talking Jack Benny cheap. For a person with no concept of money who is always broke I seem to really hate parting with it. Well, in small doses that is. I have no problem dropping $200 dollars on something stupid yet agonize over spending $20 on something I need. This may be normal for all I know (although it would be the first normal thing I have ever done.)
2. I love movies, but hate going to a theater to see them. I would much rather watch a movie from the comforts of my abode than sit in a crowded theater and miss much of the movie due to talking, babies crying, cell phones ringing, and the constant internal nag of “I paid $10 for this crap?” This may actually be a continuation of number one, but I need eight things so this is officially now number two.
3. I am very conservative for a liberal. The only real thing that makes me liberal is the fact that I choose a conservative lifestyle and refuse to ever let anyone tell me how I should live. I am anti-abortion yet pro-choice. I am for capitol punishment yet want serious controls places upon it. I feel it is used too freely overall, but can see where it is needed. I have yet to like the person in the White House while still holding respect for the office. With inner conflicts like this what else can I be other than a liberal?
4. I am gullible generally.
5. I have no faith in humanity, but tons in human beings. I feel once two or more people get together they lose a sense of self and are capable of anything, but as individuals humans are amazing and wonderful creatures.
6. I believe personally in evolution AND creation. While there is no denying that things evolve, I believe something had to start the ball moving and until I learn otherwise I prefer to believe that it was G-d.
7. I am actually having a hard time coming up with eight things that will not get me fired or written out of the will. Perhaps I am more normal than I thought or I just don’t really hide that much of who I am from that many people. Or I am just lying right now…the world may never know (or it already does.)
8. I can be redundant when not repeating myself or trying to find new ways to say things already said. I can retread over covered ground and I do like restating things. Also, sometimes I can be known to repeat myself or to be redundant, but we will not talk about that right now.
If you are reading this (AND HAVE A BLOG)consider yourself tagged.