Friday, July 28, 2006

It's Friday.....again

So another Friday has reached us and not a moment too soon. I cannot bitch about what is going on in the world today because I have not been paying that much attention this week. I have, however, been a very busy novice writer. I don't know if Blog Critics ever turns down a story or not. I like to think they do and I have written five winners, but that is probably not the case. Either way, I am high on the fact that I have five published articles online right now that I had to submit and had to be accepted. It is quite the ego boost. Motivated me to try longer and more indepth pieces instead of just opinion and reviews. Wish me luck, my single faithful reader. YOu can say you were there when it all began.

PS- Don't forget this Tuesday.

No comments: