Monday, July 14, 2008

Hell

I found Hell. Bet you didn’t even know I was looking for it because I sure as, well, Hell didn’t know I was, but I found it. Hell is located on Sirius Satellite channel 3. Yes, Hell is a radio station. What would make Sirius 3 Hell you ask? Simple really: it was a Neil Diamond station playing 24 hours a day of nothing but Neil “Turn on Your Heart Light” Diamond.

“But Kanrei,” I can hear you saying, “you said it ‘was’ a Neil Diamond station. Surely that must mean that it is no longer one since any station that is no longer exclusively Neil cannot be Hell; what is more Hellish than 24 hours of straight Neil ‘Turn on Your Heart Light’ Diamond.”

Well my dear inquisitive reader, I can tell you exactly what is more Hellish than 24 hours of straight Neil ‘Turn on Your Heart Light’ Diamond: the new Sirius 3 and it’s 24 hours a day of ABBA and nothing but ABBA!!! The anti-Christ has arrived and is a programming director.

Does it affect me really? No. I never listen to that station, but I needed something to post about today.

2 comments:

Serena said...

Holy crap, 24-hour ABBA? That IS Hell. It's a good thing you don't listen to it.:)

Ed & Jeanne said...

Could be worse...could be Neil singing ABBA songs or vice-versa!