Thursday, September 06, 2007

Thinking About Baseball

Are you ok?
Are you sure you're ok?
Are you ready?
Are you sure you're ready?
How's that?
Is that right?
Should I move?
Did that hurt?
Sorry
Are you ok?
Are you sure you're ok?
I don't think that goes there
Oh, I guess it does.
Does that feel right?
Faster? Slower? Which?
I can't go “slowly faster”
Oh, slowly go faster
Was that your hair?
No, I'll move
Don't move
Is that good?
Is that right?
Is that it?
That's it?!
Sorry
I swear that's never happened before.

8 comments:

Camille Alexa said...

You and the catcher are quite close, I see.

Very cute, Kanrei.

Nessa said...

Stop thinking about baseball. Sheesh.

Unknown said...

I see a small explanation is in order. The title is a reference to an old joke about lasting longer in bed. I see now the "pitcher/catcher" gay thing I did not see when I wrote this, but this is not about gay sex. I wrote this because Serena said I should write about E, so I did.

Am I protesting too much?

Serena said...

So, this is E. It's a cute poem, and I can so totally identify with it. Young love stuff, you know.:) I'm glad you listened to me and wrote something on the subject.

Camille Alexa said...

Am I protesting too much?

Uhm...yes? I wasn't trying to go along that line of thought at all.

ThatGreenyFlower said...

My Better Half says that thinking about dead nuns and frozen corn also works quite well for such purposes.

Unknown said...

Birdie,
Defensive about that. -D

I am in my 30's, single, and (not very) neat, but I am not gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Scott said...

Loved the "I can't go 'slowly faster' " line. :)

Great stuff, that (except for the logistics confusion) I can, sadly, still identify with.

And Greeny--frozen corn? Dead nuns? If Mr. Greeny wonders why I look askance at him next time we meet, you'll know why.