The rules for this game according to his blog are as follows:
1. Write six weird things about yourself.
2. Post this confession of the absurd on your blog
3. Tag six other bloggers to do the same challenge
4. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to inform them they have been chosen.
I must remember my mother reads my blog as I answer this question. She is a Jewish mother and has a very carefully and well crafted illusion of her son and who am I to wreck it?
On a tangent: How can you prove Jesus was Jewish? He thought he mother was a virgin and his mother thought he was G-d. Just a joke…tough crowd: I’ll just get back to the subject at hand.
How do I limit myself to only six things really? What exactly is weird really? I will have to put myself in my co-workers shoes to answer this. Thank G-d they wear sneakers because I don’t know how to walk in heels.
1. I collect action figures. I have my entire life and still have most of the toys from my childhood. I have at least 80 action figures on shelves throughout my house. They range from Marvel superheroes to Musicians such as Jimi Hendrix to Elvis Presley and, of course Star Wars and Simpsons.
2. I am an insomniac who works dayshift for a sleep disorders center. I think the irony in that alone is rather worthy of a weird point.
3. I do not drink alcohol except for once a year and that is to remember why I do not drink alcohol. I am not an ex-addict or anything, but I just do not like my drunk self and I get drunk very quickly.
4. I will go out of my way to not cause another person any pain even to the extreme of causing myself pain. I think I am over empathetic and usually see the other person’s side before my own.
5. I learn the words to songs I hate faster than I do the songs I love. I know every word to Spice Girls and still struggle with “Desolation Row.” I have heard Spice Girls I think ten times and “Desolation Row” somewhere near 500 at least.
6. The weirdest thing about me is I am a blogger. There is no longer any denying it or finding cleaver ways to phrase it: I blog therefore I am and nothing about me is weirder than that.
I will be tagging Rex, Serena, Steve G, and the boys at PWZ. That one alone should be a great read…