Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Dr Seuss

There are spots in my memory that can never be replaced
And these are the things with who I am are interlaced
So, from the Zax, to the the Lorax, to the Sam that I am
From the places I'll go and the things I will plan
From the made up words that somehow made sense
To the warring butter parties on opposite sides of the fence
With Sneeches who happen to love their stars
To Sneeches who have none upon thar's
The Who hearing Horton up in the nest
To the turtle stuck on the bottom, just wanting a rest
From the 5000 Fingers of Dr T
To the Cat in the Hat with Things 1, 2, and me
Happy Birthday Theodor Geisel better known as Dr Seuss
You were a "one of a kind" they will never reproduce.



Slightly weak I know, but I am at work and didn't have long to write it.

No comments: