Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Faux Lemming Endorsement

With the election just a measly seven days away I have decided it is time to end the debate, speculation, and wonderment, and tell you all once and for all exactly whom the Lemmings are supporting this year for President.

We have thought long and hard on this subject and have weighed both side's arguments before coming to any decision and, in a race between John McClane and Osama Bin Lauden, how can we not endorse Mr Die Hard himself, John McClane? The man is a retired police officer who has repeatedly battled and overcome terrorists, both international and domestic, and all in the name of country and family! Osama has, on the other hand, killed numerous people, both internationally and domestically, all in the name of opposing country and family, well, my country and family at any rate. I am almost as shocked that the DNC would ask Osama to run on their ticket as I was amazed that the RNC would turn to retired NYPD detective John McClane. Here is to eight great years of dying harder than the last one! Yippie-Ki-Yay Mother F*ckers in 2008!


IMPORTANT UPDATE: It has just been brought to my attention that the race this year is actually between John McCain, not McClane, and Barack Obama, not Osama. That kind of changes everything. I guess that is what I get for listening to Fox News.

No comments: