Wednesday, June 15, 2011

D-Day +2

The heavy rain knocked my antenna loose and I lost a channel...well, three. Channel 39 is one of those taking advantage of the HD broadcasting spectrum and they have 39-1, 39-2, and 39-3. 39-1 is regular Jerry Springer, Maury, Steve Wilcos, and daytime court shows while being CW at night. 39-2 is called "Antenna TV" and they show 3 Stooges, 3's Company, Hazel, etc. 39-3 is called THIS TV and they show crap. Of the three, I watch -2 on Fridays for my 3 Stooges marathon and -1 way too much. I have even set my TIVO to record particularly spicy Springer shows that air when I am at work. This is not proper behavior for someone turning 39+1.

I guess I should thank Mother Nature for doing what I lacked the strength to do on my own- cut the Springer umbilical cord. I will miss it, but it is time to move on. Besides, I still will have Judge Judy on channel 10. I love her; she's a total bitch.

No comments: