Monday, June 28, 2010

My Fake Cigarette Failure: Part Two

I gave such a scathing review on Friday, that I feel an update is warranted.

I have played with my fake cigarette off and on all weekend and it does appear to be working much better. I would say I get a hit every 6 out of 10 drags now. It seems I just had to learn how to use it. I see little point in this product for me still, but I also bought the "zero nicotine" cartridges. They do sell cartridges with nicotine amounts up to a full strength cigarette, but I am not willing to reintroduce nicotine into my diet. People who still chew nicotine gum like mad however should consider such a product.

It is not a scam I must say at this point. My hostile attitude towards it at first was probably because of it not properly warmed up. As it is a vaporizer, it does need to heat up some before it works like a real cigarette.

I am going to try some of their other flavors before calling it a 100% waste for me, but those still hooked on nicotine would get much use out of such a product I think.

No comments: