Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Call Me "Brad Benny"

Tomorrow starts a new phase in my life and I am dedicating it to the show that got me so into Old Time Radio that I cannot fall asleep listening to anything else. It involves a 20+ year running joke and, it seemed like such a great idea that I am co-opting it. I will always give credit where credit is due since it was not my idea, but, as of tomorrow and in honor of the great Jack Benny, I will only celebrate turning 39! That's right, tomorrow I turn 39 and one year from tomorrow....I will turn 39. Twenty years from tomorrow guess what? That's right, we will be celebrating my 39th birthday!

What this means to you is, if you can't be with me tomorrow to celebrate turning 39, don't worry. G-d willing, I will have many 39th birthdays to come.

No comments: