Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the 13th: Part Pi

It is late for a Friday, but that is just indicative of the week from Hell that has extended into the Fortnight from Hell! It just never ends. Yes, today has been mostly calm and no bombs have gone off from any unexpected places, but we went out to lunch today to say “good-bye” to more collateral damage from the break up and that was kind of sad. Don’t worry, she is not unemployed. In today’s economy we would do everything we could before allowing someone to lose their job over something that is no fault of their own. No, they will be working with the other half of our split which guarantees a friendly relationship between the two offices.

On the Playstation 3 front: it works perfectly. Everything I said before about Sony I must now officially take back. I had a bad service person last time, but Sony showed me that they can do things right when they want to. I had my new PS3 in my hands 3 days after sending it back to Sony….3 days! This includes the day I mailed it off to them and the day I got it back. That means that I was technically without a PS3 for only two days total. Now that is turn around. I watched Spiderman 2 on BluRay last night to check that it worked and it worked!

This weekend I am fixing a toilet that lead me to a $126 water bill. I called to complain, but they had me check my toilets and damnit if the one I thought I fixed weeks ago was not still very slowly still leaking! Blast it! I know toilet water is clean, but I still really hate dealing with the inside of a toilet. Fecalphobia I suppose.

Have a great weekend and a happy Father’s Day to all you dads our there. If, like me you have no children, then enjoy the quiet Sunday and remember that you probably already have enough ties.

In honor of today I will repost the ditty from the Friday, October 13, 2006 post:

My friend Jason has an axe
Blood and gore and guts
He puts it into people’s backs
Blood and gore and guts
With a “chop-chop” here
And a “chop-chop” there
Here a “chop”
There a “chop”
Everywhere a “chop-chop”
My friend Jason has an axe
Blood and gore and guts


My friend Jason has a knife
Blood and gore and guts
He used that thing all his life
Blood and gore and guts
With a “stab-stab” here
And a “jab-jab” there
Here a “stab”
There a “jab”
Everywhere a “stab-jab”
My friend Jason has a knife
Blood and gore and guts


My friend Jason has a machete
Blood and gore and guts
He likes to turn people into confetti
Blood and gore and guts
With a “slice dice” here
And a “slice dice” there
Here a “slice”
There a “dice”
My friend Jason has a machete
Blood and gore and guts

No comments: