Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Blog Nobody Reads

This is the blog that nobody reads.

These are the words on the blog that nobody reads

These are the thoughts contained within the words embedded on the blog that nobody reads

This could have been the spark of creativity caused by the thoughts contained within the words embedded on the blog that nobody reads

This could have been the Earth changing idea born of the spark of creativity caused by the thoughts contained within the words embedded on the blog that nobody reads.

3 comments:

Serena said...

Excuse me, I'm reading. At least you had some words today. Dumbshit Blogger ate mine.

Hey, Happy Birthday, kiddo!:)

Unknown said...

I read that. Had that happen here before. I am so sorry. The autosave thing didn't help?

Thanks. It was a rough birthday (work related stuff), but a good one. I am loved and that is all that counts.

You are reading and you are not nobody. I was thinking of those "this is the joint that Johny bought" ad and this is what was the result.

The Phantom said...

Hi Kanrei.... A late happy birthday from


The Phantom



BTW.... I read it! LOL