Tuesday, April 22, 2008

They Said What?!

Today I want to do something a little bit different. I want you to try and remember some of the dirtiest lyrics you ever heard on the radio. The “on the radio” part is important. I want you to think about lyrics that made you say to yourself “how did they get that on the air”. Here are three examples I can think of:


Who the fuck are you from “Who Are You” by the Who

But she never lost her head, even while she was giving head from “Walk on the Wild Side” by Lou Reed

I made a pussy purr with the stroke of my hand from “Cat Scratch Fever” by Ted Nugent.

So my three readers, what can you come up with?

3 comments:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Oooh, I'm first! I heard Everlast's "What it's like" with this: 'Get a job you fuckin' slob's all he replied'. After that they edited it.

I heard James Blunt's "Your Beautiful" only once with 'She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,' and after that they changed it to 'flying'

That's all I can think of quickly.

Unknown said...

Would you believe I have never heard James Blunt in my life? I think I may have heard a second of it once.

You are always the first of the day, but you usually post here before I do =P Today I just came to work with an idea already in my head.

Serena said...

Now that you jog my memory, I remember the three you mentioned. And I'm familiar with the Blunt line VE cited. I know I've heard other such lyrics; I just can't remember what they are.:)