Thursday, April 24, 2008

MY HEAD HURTS!!!!


I feel like one of these today:

The pressure in my head is squishing my eyes against their sockets and forcing my brain to ooze out of my ears, but it ain't oozing which is making me wonder if it is there today at all. I can't think or focus so there is a strong possibility that I left my house today and forgot my brain. It wouldn't be the first time after all.

Sometimes my brain hurts while my body feels fine, so my brain will stay in bed and send my body out to do whatever it is I do all day: I have not paid attention to my actions in some time. For all I know, I could still be the leader of that small village just outside of Eastern Bogota and am still worshipped as a minor G-d. It could happen somewhere else besides in my head!

Anyway, as you can probably tell, I am not in form today and will return tomorrow with what I hope will be a pain-free Friday...not for you, but for me. Reading my blog tomorrow will cause you just as much pain as it does every Friday.

PS- I forgot to include my all-time favorite on yesterday's list: Imaginary Lover by Atlanta Rhythm Section. How could I forget a love song written to masturbation? Is there anything more 70's?

Imaginary lovers
Never turn you down
When all the others turn you away
They're around
It's my private pleasure
Midnight fantasy
Someone to share my
Wildest dreams with me
Imaginary lover
You're mine anytime
Imaginary lover, oh yeah

When ordinary lovers
Don't feel what you feel
And real-life situations lose their thrill
Imagination's unreal
Imaginary lover, imaginary lover
You're mine anytime

Imaginary lovers never disagree
They always care
They're always there when you need
Satisfaction guaranteed
Imaginary lover, imaginary lover
You're mine all the time
My imaginary lover
You're mine anytime

1 comment:

Serena said...

Sorry your brain is paining you, dude. That's an awfully cute little squeaky toy, though. Feel better tomorrow.:)