Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Eureka Moment

Bah, this writing stuff is hard. It has become painfully obvious to me that I cannot write one long story due to a complete lack of any attention sp...bird! I have decided the best course of action is to write short stories and combine them into a long narrative.

The "Charlie Story" I finally found an end to. See, he is following the advice of the Guardian Angel on what to do about his wife and his girlfriend, and the Angel tells him to kill the girlfriend to ease her suffering as she would hate living without him. As he goes off to do it, it is revealed that the Guardian Angel was never Charlie's, but rather was his wife's and was doing this to protect her from Charlie.

When KB and OZ run out the back door and leave Bob to kill the cops, they will run to the Wingnut's house, which will tie them into another already written tale. KB was Charlies's room mate in college and the Wingnut was their friend already, so it would work. All I need now is to figure out a final conflict for OZ, KB, and Bob. I will probably use my PIzza Wars idea for that. I think it will work. I just have to find all this stuff I have scattered about several hard drives.

1 comment:

nanc said...

kanrei - not to worry - i have it too, S.A.S.S.:

Short
Attention
Span
Syndrome

i noticed it sneaking up on me in my late 30's - although my thoughts kept me a few steps ahead most of the time...i'm looking for a new toothpaste. any suggestions?