Friday, March 06, 2009

Welcome to the Friday

Welcome to the Friday, we have fun and games. And it is a weird Friday today, but weird in a good way. I keep getting saved at the last minute and I am not going to bitch about that. I had $800 worth of bills clear last night at once, leaving me with $15 until next Thursday just to wake up and find my tax return check in my mailbox! I had more patients then I had techs this weekend only to have two old techs call me out of the blue looking to see if I needed any help. That means no patients have to be canceled and I don't have to pay overtime! I am not going to speak of any more of my good fortune or else it might seem like bragging and then Karma will kick my ass. I am going to say I hope all of you get to experience even a small part of the luck I am having today. If so, it will be a very Happy Weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy, I am even looking forward to the next segment.....not much pressure here...Love Ya

Ed & Jeanne said...

Sweet! May you find that winning lotto ticket lying on the sidewalk...

Serena said...

Karma always evens things out. Rule of nature. May your good karma continue.