Thursday, January 14, 2010

While I May..

While I may sing the body electric and I am considering celebrating the me yet to come; I will not toast to my own reunion when I become one with the sun because I don't drink, I suck at giving toasts, and that sounds WAY too hot. I will look back on Venus and I will may look back at Mars if I make it to Jupiter, but I certainly will not burn with the fire of ten million stars because, once again, far too hot. Besides, in time, yes in time, we will all be stars, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who passions to try innovative things. Currently I am making my personal photovoltaic panels. I'm doing it all by myself without the help of my staff. I am utilizing the internet as the only way to acheive that. I discovered a truly brilliant site that explains how to make solar panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how precise the info given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it will be awesome and I'd highly treasure it, cause I truly lav solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.