Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Happiest of New Years to All

I will be Phishing once again tonight, so let me wish everyone- both my Facebook friends and my friends who remain free, a very happy New Year. Make sure you make resolutions you can keep- no point in setting yourself up for failure after all. My resolution is to remain on the path I am currently on and do my best to see it through to the end no matter what that may be. Basically, I resolve to change as little as possible; a feat I KNOW I can do.


Have fun tonight kids and Lemmings alike.

2 comments:

nanc said...

I always keep my resolution to never make resolutions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, KANREI!

VE said...

Well, my blog roll starts anew tomorrow. I'd be honored if you participate again in 2010. Leave a comment and you're on the blog roll! Thanks for visiting and commenting in 2009.