Monday, November 23, 2009

When Things Just Line Up

The last concert I went to was Phish at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Fl. This concert was on December 29, 2003. I had tickets for December 30, but gave them away. I went to the show alone. I also left the concert early, felt really alone and depressed, and withdrew from society for the next six years.

Around my birthday, 2009, I decided that it was probably time to think about ending my self-imposed exile from society and think about trying to get friends and maybe even, dare I say, a girlfriend. A sign would be nice however that this is, in fact, the right course of action.

My next concert I go to will be Phish at the American Airlines Arena in Miami, Fl. This concert will be on December 30, 2009. I have tickets for December 31. I am taking my only local friend with me and will be meeting up with my Tampa friends, some of whom I have not seen since our 1995 Dead tour.

I got my sign.

1 comment:

Your Mother said...

Have fun