Friday, July 24, 2009

So?

My mother commented tonight that I don't blog anymore. That seems to be mostly true. I am active again at my old haunt, Drudge.com, but I have mostly left this blog unattended. I have been refining the outline to my story, but I have not/ cannot start writing it yet. I think nicotine was my creative fuel. I just don't "feel" it right now sadly. I have not officially closed this blog for the simple reason that I have not given up, but I do find myself without anything to say of note. I am sorry to have left you hanging in wonderment about here. I have not left the building, but I am in the bathroom.

2 comments:

Your Mother said...

At least you wrote something Personally I miss your blogs but I am your mother so maybe a little partial

Ed & Jeanne said...

You used to get out in blogdom too; haven't seen you around for months.