Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Alive and Ill

My office is full of kind people who like to treat you like a member of the family and families do tend to share, so share they did and sick I am. No, it is not that really ugly massively nasty stomach bug going around, nor is it that pseudo-flu that seems to be rather popular: no, I got the sinus infection which I assume means I actually did get that pseudo-flu, but just not that badly. I feel icky and crappy, but not icky enough nor crappy enough to remain in bed, so I am icky and crappy at work today and way over medicated which is slightly fun actually come to think of it and making me feel slightly less icky and crappy as the drugs slowly kick in. I suppose it is time to start working.

1 comment:

Serena said...

I like that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from being over-medicated. LOL. Seriously, hope you feel better soon.