Saturday, August 28, 2010

Piranha 3D

Just got back from Piranha 3D and I am not going to say it was a good movie. I am going to say four words however and, after those four words you will know if this is the movie for you or not. Are you ready? Those four words are:

3D UNDERWATER NAKED BALLET


You haven't left for the theater yet? Tough crowd. OK. How about this:

The movie starts with Richard Dreyfuss dressed as he was in 1975's JAWS, singing "Show Me the Way to Go Home," while drinking Amity Beer in the middle of water.


Still here? I didn't think so.

Go turn off your mind and have a great time full of gratuitous 3D breasts, random detached body parts, and killer fish. It was a blast and I will probably go again very soon.

1 comment:

Ed & Jeanne said...

Well I can't believe it's been this long since I visited. How are you?